Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions upon which you may use this website and the goods and services provided. By using this website or purchasing goods or services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including but not limited to the binding arbitration provisions contained herein. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. Use of Site. This site is owned by WeGoLook, LLC (WeGoLook,” “we,” “us,” “our,” etc.). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you (“you,” your,” etc.) are not authorized to further access or use this site.
2. No Offer. Nothing on this site shall be construed as an offer or promise to make any WeGoLook® service or product or the services or products of any third party available to you. By acquiring the self-reported information you enter and allowing the entry of your order, neither WeGoLook nor associated third parties are attempting to sell services or products in any jurisdiction in which we or they are not authorized to do so.
3. Right to Refuse Service or Cancel Order. We are not obligated to accept any order or request for an inspection or other services. We reserve the right to refuse service, or to cancel any order for any reason at any time. If we cancel an order for any reason other than your breach of this agreement, we will refund any payment you made.
4. Order Fulfillment. We make every reasonable effort to issue your inspection report within the estimated timeframe quoted for your order, and most orders should be completed within that period. However, because our ability to do so is often dependent on a variety of factors such as, for example, order volume in the area, or difficulty in making arrangements to meet with a seller or other necessary party, we cannot guarantee that the inspection report will be completed and available to you within that time frame or within any specific time frame.
5. Cancellation, Refund Policy. If you cancel your order and notify us via telephone at (405) 795-5665, or toll free at (855) 265-5665, or via email to email@example.com, before the inspector has started to travel to the inspection site, we will refund the amount you paid minus a $25.00 cancellation fee. Once an inspector has claimed an assignment a $45.00 cancellation fee applies. Once an inspector has started to travel to the inspection site, however, there are no refunds.
6. No-Shows. If the inspector arrives at the inspection site and the seller or other party who has agreed to meet us is not there or does not have the item or property available for the inspection, you will be charged a no-show fee equal to one-half of the total fee for the order.
7. Use of subcontractors. We may, without notice, delegate, assign, or subcontract the inspection service to any person, entity, agent, independent contractor, or subcontractor. Wegolook’s Looker® inspectors are independent contractors, subcontractors of Wegolook, LLC.
8. Authorized Communications. No person other than the person who places the order shall be entitled to issue instructions or in any way communicate with WeGoLook regarding the order. In order to minimize the opportunity for miscommunication, you may not communicate directly, by any means, with your inspector (“Looker”).
9. Entry Upon Private Property. If fulfillment of your order requires us to enter upon private property, you are solely responsible for obtaining the consent and permission of all legally necessary parties (owner, tenant, etc.) and providing confirmation thereof to us. You hereby indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims, liabilities, judgments, costs, expenses, or losses of any kind whatsoever we might suffer in connection with entry upon private property at your request in fulfillment of your order. You agree to provide written documentation of ownership or other rights if we so request.
10. No Guarantee. Our Looker® Inspectors work very hard to make sure that the information they report to you is accurate and complete. However, the information in the report you receive is not guaranteed. In addition, because we typically do not take possession of the item or property we have no control over substitutions or changes that could possibly occur after the inspection is made. We are not responsible for any alterations, changes in condition, or damages to the property being inspected that occur subsequent to the inspection. WeGoLook.com does not guarantee or warrant the condition or operation of any item or property upon delivery to you. You are also bound by the provisions of the Disclaimer found elsewhere on this website.
11. Not Experts; No Authentication. Every WeGoLook® Report and the information contained therein is based soley upon the lay observations and opinions of the individual or individuals who process your order and complete the report. You understand that the person or persons that perform the WeGoLook® service for you are not experts in any field, and neither possess nor apply any special or specific skill, knowledge, or expertise to their observations and report. Your personal observations and opinions might differ from those contained in your WeGoLook® Report. The photographs contained in your report may differ from photographs that would be taken by a professional photographer. We do not determine whether an item is authentic or fake. We do not perform appraisals or issue value opinions of any kind, and any such information contained in your WeGoLook® Report should be not be relied upon for any such purpose. Your Looker® may ask the seller to demonstrate that the item is in basic working order (if you ordered that service). Your Looker, however, is not an expert, and will not perform any diagnostic tests. Only the most basic functions which the seller chooses to demonstrate will be observed. For example, a high-end stereo receiver may have literally dozens of features and functions. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing as a part of your order, we will not ask the seller to demonstrate each function or any specific feature.
12. Scope of Order. WeGoLook is under no obligation to report any facts, observations, information or events that are outside of the express scope of the order and which are not included in the services offered by us as described on this site or otherwise agreed to by us in writing.
13. No Endorsement or Recommendation. Nothing contained in a report that we issue, or what we might say to you, constitutes a recommendation to bid or purchase or not to bid or purchase, or an endorsement or recommendation of any kind whatsoever.
14. Scope of Auto and Other Vehicle Inspection Services. The type of information you will receive when you order an auto or other type of vehicle inspection report depends upon the type of inspection you request, and the types of inspections that we offer are listed and explained on this website. WeGoLook is under no obligation to provide any data or information in any form, report any facts, observations, or events that are outside of the express scope of the accepted order you place, or which are not included in the services offered by us as described on this website.
While it is possible that the person who performs your inspection might happen to be, or once have been, a certified automotive technician, you understand that the person that performs the inspection service for you may not be so certified, or ever have been, and may not be an expert in any field, and neither possesses nor applies any special or specific skill, knowledge, or expertise to his or her observations. The observations made and reported to you reflect the inspector’s, or our, personal lay observations and opinions based upon the observations made by the inspector at the time the inspection was made, or by us when compiling the inspection report. The inspection will not be a safety inspection or a substitute for any safety, emissions, or other inspection required by law. The inspector will not perform and diagnostic tests that would be performed by an automotive or other technician or mechanic. We do not determine whether a vehicle or any portion thereof is authentic or fake. We do not appraise or provide advice on the value of any vehicle.
The Advanced Look inspection service offered on this website is performed by a third party automobile inspection company, Automobile Inspections, LLC, and not by Wegolook, LLC. The third party inspection company is not a subcontractor of Wegolook, LLC. The Advanced Look inspection service is performed pursuant an agreement directly between you and the third party inspection company only. When you order an Advanced Look inspection from our website, you will be directed via a link to the third party’s website and you will order the report directly from their website and receive your inspection report directly from the third party inspection company. You agree that Wegolook, LLC is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or other problems that might arise in connection with the Advanced Look inspection service ordered from the third party, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, including without limitation attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses, that may arise in connection therewith. Orders placed for our Advanced Look inspection through a third party vehicle inspection company are subject to the third party’s cancellation and refund policy as shown on the third party’s website or in other third party materials.
If the inspection service you purchase includes a test drive, the test drive will be performed only if the adult seller or party in possession of the vehicle authorizes the test drive, rides along with the inspector on the test drive, and provides proof of motor vehicle insurance. Weather, driving conditions, and other circumstances may not permit a test drive. No refund or reduction in price is allowed if a test drive cannot be performed for any of these or other reasons.
Our inspectors work very hard to make sure that the information they report to you is accurate and complete. However, the information in the report you receive is not guaranteed. Sometimes inspectors make mistakes. Factors beyond our control, such as weather conditions, cleanliness of the vehicle, lighting conditions, whether the car is wet or dry, and others may reduce the accuracy of the inspection and the clarity of photos and videos. For example, such factors may cause the inspector to fail to detect repainting or body work issues. The inspector will not clean or disassemble the vehicle or take other steps to mitigate these factors. Unless you order our Custom Look, and request that the inspector look at the registration certificate, owner’s manual, or any maintenance records that are made available to the inspector at the time of the inspection, and we accept your custom order request and agree to do so in writing, the inspector will not be required to do so. In addition, we have no control over substitutions or changes that could possibly occur after the inspection is made. We are not responsible for any alterations, changes in condition, or damages to the vehicle being inspected that occur subsequent to the inspection. WeGoLook.com does not guarantee or warranty the condition or operation of any vehicle upon delivery to you. The inspection report is also subject to the provisions of the Disclaimer found elsewhere on this website.
15. Title and Liens. WEGOLOOK DOES NOT VERIFY, CHECK, CONFIRM, REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SELLER OR PERSON IN POSSESSION AT THE TIME WE PERFORM THE INSPECTION HAS LEGAL TITLE, OWNERSHIP, OR LEGAL POSSESSION OF THE ITEM OR PROPERTY INVOLVED. WE DO NOT CHECK FOR LIENS OR OTHER ENCUMBRANCES.
16. Third Party Links. This site might contain references or links to other websites owned or operated by third parties. These references and links do not constitute endorsements, advice, referrals, or recommendations by WeGoLook regarding such third party sites, products, or services. We reserve the right to disable any link to this site which has not been authorized by us. The Wegolook Parties do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. You may choose to use or not use them at your sole discretion. You agree that WeGoLook is not responsible, and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs of defense, arising out of your use of any third party website or purchase or use of any third party product or service.
17. Pass-through Expenses. Customer agrees to pay applicable reimbursable direct expenses incurred by inspectors as part of performing an inspection including but not limited to tolls, postage, and copy fees. Pass-through expenses shall be verified with a copy of a receipt from the inspector and billed at cost to Customer.
18. Travel Fees. A travel fee may be assessed in remote, hard to reach, or restricted access areas such as but not limited to Indian reservations, military bases, mountainous locations, islands, or locations with limited population densities. Approval for any such fees shall require Customer approval or the order can be cancelled.
19. Multiple Trip Fees. A multiple trip fee may be assessed in instances in which, due to onsite contact conflicts or no-shows, a return trip is required.
20. Sales and Other Taxes. You agree to pay all applicable sales, use, excise, or other taxes applicable to your order.
21. User Name and Password. You are solely responsible for your user name and password and maintaining the security thereof, and WeGoLook is not responsible for any claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, you suffer by reason of unauthorized use of your password by others.
23. Proprietary Rights. Everything on this website, including but not limited to all of its content, data, text, graphics, sounds, videos, and logos is protected by trademark, service mark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or by other law, and is the property of WeGoLook, LLC or other parties. Nothing herein shall be construed to create rights of any kind in any third parties. You may use the site to learn about, evaluate, or purchase WeGoLook® services or products. You may not use our website for any other commercial purpose. You shall not reverse engineer WeGoLook’s website or any portion thereof, or the programming code connected therewith, or assist others in doing so.
24. Prohibited Use of Site. You shall not post or transmit anything on this website which violates any applicable law or regulation, or creates any criminal or civil liability of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to any obscene, pornographic, libelous, slanderous, defamatory statements, information, or other illegal materials. You agree to use WeGoLook.com only for lawful purposes. We may disclose any content or electronic communication of any kind: (i) to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the site; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of any of the WeGoLook Parties, its users or service providers. We reserve the right, but do not have the obligation, to monitor your use of this site and to restrict or terminate your use of the site or modify or remove any information found on the site for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
25. User Name and Password. You are solely responsible for your user name and password and maintaining the security thereof, and WeGoLook® is not responsible for any claims, damages, or losses you suffer by reason of unauthorized use of your password by others.
26. Feedback, Grant of License. If you send feedback to us (comments, questions, documents, suggestions, etc.) you thereby grant us the absolute perpetual and non-revocable right and license, without compensation, royalty, or attribution, to use such feedback in any manner desired by us, including but not limited to modifying, publishing, distributing, exploiting and/or using such feedback in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of new products and services.
27. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THIS SITE, AND EVERYTHING ON IT OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH IT, INCLUDING OTHER SITES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE, AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY WEGOLOOK, LLC, ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. WEGOLOOK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OF TITLE TO GOODS OR PROPERTY, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OR DEFECTS OR ERRORS, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEGOLOOK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WEGOLOOK IS RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR WHAT WE DIRECTLY PROVIDE TO YOU, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DO NOT MAKE REPRESENTATIONS OR PROVIDE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, OR ANYTHING ELSE PROVIDED TO YOU BY OTHERS THAT YOU REACH VIA OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AUTOMOBILE INSPECTIONS, LLC, EBAY, PAYPAL, OR ANY OTHERS. SOME STATES IMPOSE LIMITATIONS OR DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, AND IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY BE LIMITED OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT THESE DISCLAIMERS SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
28. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY; EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN THE AGGREGATE OF WEGOLOOK, LLC, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, STOCKHOLDERS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, SUCESSORS, ASSIGNS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE (HEREINAFTER, THE “WEGOLOOK PARTIES,” WHICH SHALL REFER TO ANY ONE, MORE, AND ALL OF THEM) TO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR PASSENGERS IN ANY VEHICLE FOR ANY and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GOODS PURCHASED OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY US SHALL BE THE AMOUNT OF THE INSPECTION FEE PAID BY YOU TO WEGOLOOK. NONE OF THE WEGOLOOK PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR PASSENGERS IN THE VEHICLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITY COSTS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE WEGOLOOK PARTIES WERE NOTIFIED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OR POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCURRING; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, WHILE SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SUCH LIABILITY, YOU AGREE THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, OR TYPE OF claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, or expense, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT BE AN ACTION IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR BASED ON CONTRACT, STATUTE, OR ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER. IN OTHER WORDS, IF ANY OR ALL OF THE WEGOLOOK PARTIES MAKE A MISTAKE, THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT YOU CAN HOLD ANY OR ALL OF THEM LIABLE FOR, COMBINED, IS THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US.
29. Ownership and Use of Information and Reports; Copyright. You may use the report you order only for your own personal non-commercial use. You shall not trade, barter, publish (in any form via any media whatsoever), sell or resell any report, data, or information obtained or purchased by you from WeGoLook to any person or entity whatsoever without WeGoLook’s prior written consent. Wegolook shall not be liable to anyone with whom you share the report or the information therein contained, and you shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless the Wegolook Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, including without limitation attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses, incurred by the Wegolook Parties arising out of or in connection therewith. WeGoLook may resell, license, or authorize the use of the report you ordered and purchased, and any of the data and information contained therein, to others upon any terms and conditions it desires, without notice and without your consent. In such event, we will remove your personally identifiable information from the report prior to any such use thereof. We may also, without notice and without your consent, enter into agreements or arrangements with sellers or others in which they may be compensated by us for sales of the vehicle inspection report you purchased under an arrangement in which, for example, and without limitation, they have agreed to make the availability of the report known to potential buyers or others. The copyright to and ownership of, without limitation, all pictures, video, text, copy, data, works, inventions, improvements, concepts, ideas, intellectual property, patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets, and all information in any form, made, conceived, gathered, written, taken, created, developed, performed, or discovered by us (including, without limitation, the inspector) in connection with this agreement, and the inspection report itself (individually and collectively, "Wegolook Materials"), shall at all times be owned solely and exclusively by Wegolook. To the extent that the Wegolook Materials for any reason do not vest solely and exclusively in WeGoLook as provided herein, you hereby transfer and assign, without limitation, the copyright and all of your right, title, and interest in and to the Wegolook Materials to WeGoLook.
30. Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless the Wegolook Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, including without limitation attorney’s fees and litigation costs and expenses, incurred by the Wegolook Parties as a direct or indirect result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of or in connection with your willful misconduct, negligent or fraudulent use of this website, or any other website you enter via a link from this site, or out of use of or reliance upon the inspection report, to the fullest extent allowed by law. WeGoLook may, in its sole discretion, defend, compromise, or settle any such or claim or action and you shall be bound thereby. Nothing herein shall be deemed or construed to constitute a limitation or waiver of any other rights and remedies available under these Terms and Conditions, or law, or regulation to WeGoLook or the other parties indemnified under this section.
31. Dispute Resolution; Mediation; Arbitration. If a claim, complaint, action, proceeding, or dispute against us (collectively, a “dispute”) is not brought within ninety (90) days after the inspection report is completed and made available to you, WeGoLook shall be discharged and released from all liability whatsoever for any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, of whatsoever kind or nature, which are the subject matter of, or in any way connected to, the dispute. To bring a dispute, the disputing party shall initiate negotiations by giving the other party written notice of the dispute. Within 20 calendar days after receipt of the notice, the receiving party shall submit to the other party a written response. Both the notice and the response shall include (a) a statement of the party's position and a summary of the evidence and arguments supporting that position; and (b) the name of the representative of the party. The representatives shall hold a conference within 30 days of receipt of the disputing party's notice, in person at a mutually acceptable time and place, or by telephone, at least once and subsequently as often as they reasonably deem necessary, to exchange relevant information and to attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute. If either party fails to confer or respond as provided herein, the other party may initiate mediation under the auspices and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. If the dispute is not resolved within 30 days after the first conference, either party may initiate the mediation.
If either party fails or refuses to participate in the mediation, the other party may initiate binding arbitration of the dispute under the auspices and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. If the dispute is not resolved within 30 days of the initiation of the mediation, either party may initiate arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The arbitrator shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions and may not change them. The award of the arbitrator shall finally resolve the dispute, and judgment upon the award may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction.
The parties shall share the fees and expenses of the mediator or arbitrator equally. Otherwise, each party shall pay its own negotiation, mediation or arbitration expenses. All time limitations specified herein may be extended by mutual written agreement. The procedures specified herein shall be the sole and exclusive methods for the resolution of disputes between the parties. However, a party may seek a temporary restraining order, a preliminary injunction or other preliminary judicial relief if in its judgment such action is necessary to avoid irreparable damage. Despite such action, the parties shall continue to participate in good faith in the procedures specified by this section. All applicable statutes of limitation shall be tolled while the procedures specified herein are pending. The parties shall take any action required to effectuate such tolling.
YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION OR TO CONSOLIDATE INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ATTEMPED CONSOLIDATION. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER A CLASS ACTION AGAINST WEGOLOOK. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY STATE OR OTHER LAW TO THE CONTRARY. WEGOLOOK AND YOU EACH EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
33. Assignment; No Third Party Rights. You may not assign any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or arising out of your use of this site without the prior written consent of WeGoLook. Our obligations to you under this agreement shall be to you and you only, and nothing herein shall be construed to create rights of any kind in any third parties. WeGoLook may freely assign or delegate its rights and obligations to any party without notice or consent.
34. Copyright Infringement. If you desire to make a claim of copyright infringement, please provide written notification thereof to WeGoLook’s Designated Agent, Mark Caywood, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2) (DMCA), at WeGoLook, LLC, 100 Northeast 5th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104; (405) 795-5665.
36. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is a final expression of the intent of the parties, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous oral or written agreements or understandings concerning the settlement described herein. This Agreement may be modified only by a duly executed written instrument signed by the party against whom enforcement of the modification is sought. In the event of a conflict between the Wegolook order form and this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.
37. Severability. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such provisions shall be adjusted rather than voided, if possible, in order to achieve the express intent of the parties to this Agreement; and in any event, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
38. Force Majeure. If we are delayed or prevented from performance of our obligations under this agreement by any act of God, weather conditions, fire or other casualty, computer or telecommunication problems, laws or regulations, war, or any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control, Wegolook will be excused from performance of those obligations. In such event, our only obligation to you will be to refund the inspection fee in full.
39. Headings and Captions. The headings and contained in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be considered or referred to in resolving questions of interpretation.
40. Forbearance, Waiver. Any failure of WeGoLook to pursue any legal or equitable remedy or right available to it shall not constitute a waiver of such right, nor shall any such forbearance, failure, or actual waiver imply or constitute waiver of subsequent default or breach. No waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by WeGoLook shall be construed to be a waiver of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement or of any succeeding breach of the same provision. No delay by WeGoLook in acting with regard to any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall be construed to be a waiver of such provision by WeGoLook.
41. Notices. Any notice given by you in connection with this agreement shall be given in writing and delivered to Wegolook as follows (all methods are required): (a) certified mail, return receipt requested to WeGoLook, LLC, ATTN: Robin Smith, 100 NE 5th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, and you must retain the return receipt and provide a copy to us; and (b) fax to (405) 507-0089 and you must retain the confirmation report indicating that it was received by Wegolook and provide a copy to us; and (c) e-mails to both: firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. Your notice address shall be any mailing or email address provided by you on the order form you submitted for the inspection.
42. Changes to Site. We reserve the right to make changes at our discretion and without prior notice to any portion of this website including but not limited to content, policies, Terms and Conditions, or any others. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to any such changes.
Last Updated on June 24, 2015.